Saturday, July 9, 2016

A mysterious rescuer (Chapter 1 part 1)

NOTE: Once again I want to apologize to you for grammar mistakes because English is not my native language. Ok, let's finally start!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember anything. Only shining sun which woke me up. I was lying on the beach but I couldn't recognize this place. I stood up but after a few seconds I fell on the sand again. 
'Where am I?' I thought, confused. 'How do I come back home?'
- Help! - I shouted as loud as I could - Is there anybody?
Then I saw HIM. He suddenly jumped out of the bushes on his skateboard. Green eyes and brown hair. Absolutely amazing.
- Are you okay? - he knelt beside me - You are freezing. Give me your hand.
I stood up but I was too weak to maintain balance. Fortunately he was still next to me.
- Thank you. I am Violette Delacroix - I mumbled, not looking into his eyes.
- My name is Huckleberry. What are you doing here?
- It's all because of Black Widow.
- Black Widow?! - he was aghast. 
- Do you know her? - I was little shocked.
- It's hard to find a person who doesn't know her - he smiled slightly - Now tell me everything. What is going on? Why are you persecuted?
- Because I exist - I tried to held back my tears but I couldn't.
- Go with me, you will be safe here, I promise.
I left this creepy beach, conducted into the unknown.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...
Be sure to leave comment! Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment