Saturday, July 16, 2016

New home, new friends (Chapter 1 part 2)

NOTE: All negative comments (like "What the heck") will be deleted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey! - I saw his skateboard - I love skateboarding.
- Just like me - he smiled - We can ride together one day, of course if you want to.
- Why not - I sighed, discouraged.
- What's the matter?
- It's just because... - I wasn't sure what to say - I don't want to cause problems. It would be better to all of you if I came back to Paris.
Huck stopped and looked at me with consternation in his green eyes.
- Don't be silly, girl. You can't go home, it's too dangerous. Trust me, you will find your happiness here.
I tried full of my heart to believe him but I was still uncertain what would happen.
We led to his house. It was kinda like a tree house with drawbridge.
- Wow - I gasped in amazement - My dreamhouse.
- Go inside - he invited me, still smiling.
'I can't' I thought. 'But he's very kind and I don't want to hurt him'
Then I saw a young girl with long black hair who ran to us. She suddenly stopped and looked at me, surprised.
- Hi, I'm Ginger Snap - she squeezed my hand.
- Nice to meet you, Ginger - I tried to hide my shyness but the girl looked friendly - My name is Violette.
'Yes, we will be good friends' I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment